Now at just
- Domain & SSL Expiry Notification via Email, Text SMS & Slack
- Monitor up to 20 Domain Names and 20 SSL Certificates
- Add up to 2 Team Members
- Lifetime License with updates
- 30 Days No Question Asked Refund Policy
- Awesome support by DomainFox Team via email
From Microsoft to Google to Yatra all have missed renewing their domain names on time, and the problem is only one person (mostly administrator) gets notified regarding domain renewal date while other teammates don’t get notified.
DomainFox is a simple and much-needed tool to solve this problem. All you need to do is enter your domain name and DomainFox will automatically fetch the domain expiry date and notify you in advance via SMS, Email and Slack. Also, you can add team members to your account so that even they get notified regarding the domain renewal ahead.
- Monitor – Keep an eye on Domain Name Expiry date as well SSL Certificates expiry date.
- Auto-fetch dates – DomainFox automatically fetches Domain Expiry date as well SSL Certificates expiry date.
- Team Members – Add team members and so that they do get notifications.
- Notifications – Get notified via Email, SMS and Slack.
- Set Notification Period – Set whether you want to be notified 90, 60, 30, 15, 7, 5, 3, 2, or 1 Day(s) before the expiry date.
Not only via Email but you can also get notifications through Text SMS and Slack.
Also you can set Domain & SSL Expiry notifications in the frequency of 90, 60, 30, 15, 7, 5, 3, 2, or 1 Day(s) before the expiry date.
The normal pricing for DomainFox is 12$ a year for 10 Domain names monitoring, but we have got it at 17.99$ for 20 Domain names monitoring along lifetime license for you 🙂
- The lifetime deal shall not be resold, shared or transferred.
- The Deal comes with lifetime access
- DomainFox will provide lifetime support via email and regular updates.
- At 17.99$ Lifetime Deal you get to monitor upto 20 Domain Names.
- If you want to monitor more domain names please stack up the deals.
- In-order to receive SMS notification, your mobile no should be unsubscribed from National Do-Not-Call/Disturb Registry.
- “30 Days No Question Asked” Refund Policy applicable for this product.